Neuroscience Research Notes
PROPOSING A SPECIAL ISSUE
Terms and Conditions
- Each special issue editor is only allowed to submit 1 article as corresponding author.
- Special issue editorial team must be expert in the field proposed under the special issue title and must have demonstrated good publication track records in the propose field.
- It is recommended to have special issue editorial team with members from different country.
- All manuscript submission, peer-reviewing, editorial policy and technical requirements must follow the guidelines (https://www.neuroscirn.org/author/) and terms of service (https://www.neuroscirn.org/tos/) adopted by Neuroscience Research Notes.
- While Neuroscience Research Notes will publicize the special issue via all its official social networks online, the members of the special issue editorial team are strongly recommended to do the same through their professional networks in the field to achieve the minimum article published per issue stated in the table above.
- The artwork of the electronic-cover for the special issue will be based on the regular issue designed for the year.
PAST SPECIAL ISSUES
EPILEPSY & COMORBIDITIES
Special Issue Editors
Mohd. Farooq Shaikh | Monash University Malaysia, MALAYSIA
Christos Panagiotis Lisgaras | Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
Kheng Seang Lim | University of Malaya, MALAYSIA
Submission: 28 July 2018 – 31 October 2018
Review, Revision, Acceptance: Before 31 December 2018
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder which affects people of all ages. Approximately 70 million people globally are suffering from epilepsy. Nearly 80% of the epileptic population live in low- and middle-income countries. The quality of life is greatly affected by comorbid conditions of epilepsy which include neurological, neurobehavioral and neuropsychiatric disorder.
OPEN FOR SUBMISSION
Help us to sustain this free open access journal via a voluntary contribution today.
Your contribution will make sure that reading, submitting articles, publishing and indexing of all scientific materials in this journal remain free of charge for everyone.