Neuroscience Research Notes
Neuroscience Research Notes is Indexed in scopus
About the Journal
NeurosciRN or Neuroscience Research Notes is an affordable open access (was free until 30 November 2022), peer-reviewed quarterly journal that considers high quality, short and concise research as well as technical reports in all aspects of the nervous system. The journal meticulously emphasises the hypothesis formation, research methodology, data interpretation and conclusion derived from both positive and negative findings, orphaned studies or neglected observations of all related fields of neuroscience research.
Call for Papers
We invite interested authors to submit your next short paper containing single or more experiments, negative findings, mini-reviews or hypothetical manuscripts to Neuroscience Research Notes for rapid consideration. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Articles in the following specialised neuroscience-related fields, but not limited to:
- neurodegeneration, neuroregeneration & neuroinflammation
- neuropharmacology & toxicology
- neurotherapy, natural and synthetic products research
- fundamental, developmental and behavioural neurobiology
- neurogenetics, neuroinformatics & computational neurosciences
- neuropsychiatry, neuropsychology & cognitive neurosciences
- neurology, neurosurgery & clinical neurosciences
- rehabilitation and sport neurosciences
- social neurosciences (neuromarketing, neurolinguistics, neuroeconomic, neuroeducation)
involving in vitro, in vivo or animal models and psychosocial experiments on applied as well as fundamental mechanisms, biology and disorders related to the nervous system will be considered.
Help us to sustain this affordable open access journal via a voluntary contribution today.
Your contribution will make sure that reading, submitting articles, publishing and indexing of all scientific materials in this journal remain affordable for everyone.